ZOWN Premium Collection 48" rectangular heavy duty blow mold folding table with end of table seating constructed of high-density polyethylene and a powder coated steel structure redefines the market for lightweight, folding tables. Featuring a manual lock, long lasting rivets, and ANSI/BIFMA testing, this table is built for long term commercial use. The built-in ganging clip enables tables to be connected lengthwise and width-wise for a wide variety of configurations. Arched cross braces allow uninterrupted end of table seating creating more comfortable options for chair placement. Square section legs combined with a beveled table top and a warm brown color, finish the elegant yet simple aesthetic appearance for this table. The table has a 300 lb. use rate, and a 2500 lb. evenly distributed static load. Distributed by COSCO Commercial Products.
|48" Blow Mold Folding Table - Folded: ||48" W x 1.96" H x 30" D. Weighs 26 lbs. |
|48" Blow Mold Folding Table - Open: ||48" W x 30" H x 30" D. |
Other Available Finishes:
- MEETS ANSI/BIFMA STANDARDS: Limited 10 Year Warranty. 4' Table Open Dimensions 30" (H) x 48" (W) x 30" (D). Closed Dimension Height 1.96”
- 300 lb USE RATE AND 2500 lb EVENLY DISTRIBUTED STATIC LOAD: The Table Also Has a Manual Lock and Long-Lasting Rivets That Make It More Sturdy And Durable
- COLOR-FADING RESISTANCE: UV Protected High-Density Resin with a Durable Coated Steel Frame for Indoor/Outdoor Use.
- SEAMLESS INTER-LOCKING SYSTEM: Link ZOWN Tables Together in a Wide Variety of Configurations, with Short Radius Corners that Allow for a One-Piece Look to Meet Your Event Needs
- END OF TABLE CHAIR SEATING: Arched Cross Braces Allow Un-Interrupted End of Table Seating. Easy to Store. Individual Polypropylene Clips Help to Hold the Leg in Closed Position When Folded
Compliance - General
|Does this item pass Prop 65 testing?:||No |
|Is this item subject to Prop 65?:||No |
|Primary Material:||Plastic |
|Usage Grade:||Commercial |