ZOWN Premium Collection 96" rectangular heavy duty blow mold folding table with end of table seating constructed of high-density polyethylene and a powder coated steel structure redefines the market for lightweight, folding tables. Featuring a manual lock, long lasting rivets, and ANSI/BIFMA testing, this table is built for long term commercial use. The built-in ganging clip enables tables to be connected lengthwise and width-wise for a wide variety of configurations. Arched cross braces allow uninterrupted end of table seating creating more comfortable options for chair placement. Square section legs combined with a beveled table top and a warm brown color, finish the elegant yet simple aesthetic appearance for this table. The table has a 300 lb. use rate, and a 1700 lb. evenly distributed static load. Distributed by COSCO Commercial Products.
|96" Blow Molding Folding Table - Folded: ||96" W x 1.96" H x 30" D. Weighs 49.96 lbs. |
|96" Blow Molding Folding Table - Open: ||96" W x 30" H x 30" D. |
- MEETS ANSI/BIFMA STANDARDS: Limited 10 Year Warranty. Open Dimensions 30" (H) x 96" (W) x 30" (D). Closed Dimension Height 1.96”
- 300 lb USE RATE AND 1700 lb EVENLY DISTRIBUTED STATIC LOAD: The Table Also Has a Manual Lock and Long-Lasting Rivets That Make It More Sturdy And Durable
- COLOR-FADING RESISTANCE: UV Protected High-Density Resin with a Durable Coated Steel Frame for Indoor/Outdoor Use.
- SEAMLESS INTER-LOCKING SYSTEM: Link ZOWN Tables Together in a Wide Variety of Configurations, with Short Radius Corners that Allow for a One-Piece Look to Meet Your Event Needs
- END OF TABLE CHAIR SEATING: Arched Cross Braces Allow Un-Interrupted End of Table Seating. Easy to Store. Individual Polypropylene Clips Help to Hold the Leg in Closed Position When Folded
Compliance - Generic
|Is this item subject to Prop 65?:||No |
|Usage Grade:||Commercial |
|Primary Material:||Plastic |